Learning to set limits in your relationships
Need help learning to stand up for yourself? Setting limits involves taking active steps to protect ourselves from harm. We do a pretty good job protecting ourselves from physical harm, but for most of us, it isn’t as easy to protect our mental and emotional selves. I have the tools to get you started on your journey to SETTING LIMITS and living a more fulfilling life. You owe it to yourself to learn these valuable skills.
Who Is This Class For:
- Men and women who struggle with setting limits in their lives
- People who are being treated poorly and don’t know how to change things
- People who are unhappy in their relationships but don’t know what to do about it
- People who have a partner who struggles with anger, addiction, affairs, verbal abuse etc., and are at a loss of what to do about it
- Anyone who wants to learn how to set limits in an effective, powerful and respectful way with anyone in their life (children, bosses, co-workers, spouses, friends)
- People who are in a toxic work environment and want to learn how to standup for themselves without losing their jobs
What is included?
- Four Weekly Setting Limit Calls
- Weekly Handouts
- Lifetime access to private teleclass membership site
What is covered?
- Where to start when you’re unhappy about an issue
- What to do when your words are not creating the change you want
- The ins and outs of limit-setting
- The difference between a limit and a threat
- How to set limits with the various people in your life (boss, co-worker, lover, children, friend)
- Knowing when and how to steadily ramp up limits when nothing is changing
- When to know that you‘ve done all you can do and realize you may need to accept what you have or walk away to get what you want
Dates for Fall 2015 will be released soon!
AUDIO RECORDINGS AND HANDOUTS
ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
To purchase the recordings of this class click below.
Regular Rate $199