CALLING ALL HELPING PROFESSIONALS!!!
Join us for a six-week DYNAMIC professional development series
“WORKING YOUR EDGES: Getting Unstuck”
Facilitated By Lisa Merlo-Booth and Dee Marcotte
Fridays: 10:00am – 11:30am EST
BEGINNING ON APRIL 8, 2016
Are you a therapist, psychologist or coach?
Would you like to “do your own work” with the thoughtful guidance of nationally-recognized relationship experts?
Then you’re invited to join the upcoming teleclass “Working your Edges: Getting Unstuck.”
This professional development course is co-taught by Lisa Merlo Booth and Dee Marcotte. It allows you to step back and assess those behavior patterns that you know don’t work well with difficult clients or even challenging people in your personal life. We call these “edges” –ineffective responses that recur – even when you try to stop yourself.
Past students of this class feel a renewed sense of energy around the important work they do, and take away new tools and techniques they can use immediately.
“This was a fun, helpful, smart and savvy class. The class made me aware of how I can become a better therapist and wife. Dee and Lisa were great co-teachers. I loved hearing what was shared by participants in the class.” ~W.A.
Reap all the benefits of “Working Your Edges: Getting Unstuck” for $225
- 6 weekly live phone sessions with Lisa and Dee
- Access to recordings of all classes to listen to at your leisure, or over again to reinforce what you learn
- Access to weekly resources that structure the material and exercises you can use on your specific issues
- A safe and confidential place to explore issues that may continue to trouble you, even after you’ve done your own work
In this class, we’ll talk about:
- The different kinds of extreme reactions that may occur in response to conflict
- How you react to stress with your most difficult clients
- How to identify your “edges” and how they play out with your clients and loved ones
- How to recalibrate and get back on track when your worst client has gotten under your skin
By the end of this six-week class you will have:
- A clearer understanding of how you may get in your own way both at home and at work
- The ability to stop recurring patterns that just don’t work with difficult clients
- An individualized plan on how to practice healthier and more effective ways of relating every where in your life
- A strong connection with an authentic community of fellow helping professionals who share experiences and offer support
Regular Rate: $225
9 CEUS available for an additional $35.00 paid at the end of the course
Note: All participants seeking CEUs must be live on every call from start to finish.
Class schedule and location:
When: Fridays 10am ET on April 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, May 6th, May 13th
Where: Any place where you can get comfortable, be real and have a phone. We strongly recommend a quiet space with some privacy and a land line if possible.